Welcome to Buying or Selling a House in the Quad Cities
If you are thinking of buying or selling a home in the Quad Cities area, you've come to the right place!
I've developed this site to give you tips whether you're buying or selling residential real estate. How much is my house worth? What's the best way to negotiate? Who represents me? What's the 6 step process for buying a house? What are the 5 pitfalls when selling a house? These and other topics are just a click away under the tab "my links" at the top of this page.
A life-long resident of the Quad Cities, I have been very fortunate to be the trusted advisor for so many great clients over my 22 year career. In 2014, I became the office broker/manager of the Bettendorf branch office of Ruhl & Ruhl REALTORS®, where we have over 75 high producing agents who serve the entire Quad Cities area and surrounding towns in both Iowa & Illinois.
I'm extremely proud of the terrific group of professionals who work in my office, and if you've ever considered a change of career to become a REALTOR®, I would love to sit down with you and give you the details of this business. There's nothing more fun than being your own boss and the gratification that comes from giving legendary customer service to wonderful clients and friends
Either way, let's talk!Please E-mail me or call anytime!
The Schwind Family on The Davenport Skybridge 2008
- Managing Broker licensed in both Iowa and Illinois
- 22 years successful real estate sales
- 2012 Realtor of the Year in the QC Board of Realtors
- Over $80 million in closed volume
- Over 500 real estate transactions closed
- Ruhl and Ruhl's Diamond Club sales award winner
- 14 timewinner of customer satisfaction award - "Excellence in Service"
- #1 Excellence in Service Associate for entire company - 2003
- Specializing in relocation transfers, new construction and charming older homes
- Class of '78 Davenport Central High School
- University of Notre Dame
- University of Iowa
- Morning radio show host 1984 - 1992
- Life-long resident knowledgeable about the area
- Married to wife, Tracy, since 1988
- Son, Ben, and daughter, Sarah
- Dog: Labradoodle "Molly"
- Avid golfer (me, not the dog)